What Are Binary Options?
What Are Binary Options? Binary options trading is simply making a prediction as to whether or not the price of an underlying asset, such as a company’s stock price or a forex currency pair, will up or dawn within a predetermined time. That’s it. It really is as simple as that. Binary options have exploded in popularity because of the comfort that traders receive by having the opportunity to know the exact amount that they can POTENTIALLY earn OR LOSE in case of a successful or not option from ahead of time.
Binary options are the fastest way to profit from short-term trading (starting from 30 seconds) market movements. The payoff, as a result of a correct prediction, will produce one of two outcomes, which is why they are called ‘binary’. Either a predetermined, fixed profit for an in-the-money prediction or nothing at all. By correctly predicting whether the asset’s price will rise or fall you can outsmart the market and make a substantial profit of up to 95% of your stake – Instantly. With traditional investment products you can only make money when the stock price rises. Unlike other investments, with binary options you can profit in both bullish and bearish markets, which means you can profit even when the markets are falling.
Start trading binary options! What Are Binary Options?
One of the primary reasons for the popularity of 24option’s binary option trading is the ease-of-use of the 24option trading platform. It is designed to be very user-friendly and provides features that can help you manage your independent trading decisions. Once your trading account is setup, you can start trading immediately.
When you trade binary options there are three essential steps:
1. Choose an asset
2. Choose the direction of the market price
3. Choose the amount you wish to trade
What Are Binary Options?
Leave a Reply
- Deriv offers complex derivatives, such as options and contracts for difference (“CFDs”). These products may not be suitable for all clients, and trading them puts you at risk. Please make sure that you understand the following risks before trading Deriv products: a) you may lose some or all of the money you invest in the trade, and b) if your trade involves currency conversion, exchange rates will affect your profit and loss. You should never trade with borrowed money or with money that you cannot afford to lose.
- Binary options are prohibited in EEA
- Please be advised that certain products and/or multiplier levels may not be available for traders from EEA countries due to legal restrictions
30 Seconds Binary Options Short Term Trading
Articles and Trading Tips
- Binary Options Free Contests and Tournaments Brokers List
- What is a risk free trade?
- Forex No Deposit Bonuses
- Binary Options No Deposit Bonus Brokers List
- Binary Options Low Minimum Deposit Brokers List
- Forex Low Minimum Deposit Brokers List
- Binary Options Trading USA Customers Welcome Brokers List
- Binary Options Free Demo Account Without Deposit Brokers List